İstanbul ClassicsGo Back
Half Day Morning Tour
Tour of Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius andGerman Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest souk in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
THIS TOUR TERMINATES AT GRAND COVERED BAZAAR
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- Plan Tours reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- Plan Tours disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- Plan Tours will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- Plan Tours is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
CLOSED Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern, Blue Mosque – visited from outside on Friday mornings until 13:00 because of noon-pray, Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium, Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops, Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk, St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday