Bosphorus Cruise On Private BoatGo Back
Half Day Morning Tour
Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of İstanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantines. The residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities. Drive along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and 22 kms. long Byzantine City Walls, strongest fortification of the middle age.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc.
Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Rumeli Fortress (from the boat – no interior visit), historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect the Bosphorus. A unique example of military architecture.
(Visit to a leather showroom if time permits)
also visioned during the tour
IMPERIAL GARDENS OF ROYAL YILDIZ PALACE
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE connecting EUROPE & ASIA• BEYLERBEYİ PALACE
THIS TOUR TERMINATES AT SULTANAHMET AREA
Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- You can make your own tour combinations of tours 1+4A, 1+5, 4M+2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Please wait by your hotel reception for your optional FREE pick-up. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-ups may delay beyond our control,
- Guests not using courtesy transfers should be ready at our tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- Plan Tours reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- Plan Tours disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- Plan Tours will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines boat instead of private motorboat of Plan Tours,
- Plan Tours is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Prices of night tours are not effective on December 31st,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
CLOSED Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern, Blue Mosque – visited from outside on Friday mornings until 13:00 because of noon-pray, Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium, Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops, Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk, St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday